What do you like most about hotel technology?
The Criton team are currently running guest research to find out thoughts on what guests like most about hotel technology. All successful survey completions will be entered into a prize draw to win a 2-night trip to Edinburgh, including travel and accommodation.
Full Terms & Conditions are listed below:
- The promoter of this prize draw is Criton, t/a Information Apps, 38 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, EH3 9SJ
- There is a limit to one (1) entry per person
- Participation in the prize draw is open to persons aged at least 18 on the date of the draw
- Each successful survey completion will be entered into a prize draw to win the trip
- Survey submissions must be completed by 5 pm GMT on Friday 14 February 2020
- Winner will be drawn at noon on Wednesday 19 February 2020
- Winner will be notified by email no later than 5 pm on Friday 21 February 2020
- Prize must be taken by 31st December 2020 (excluding the dates of 1st-31st August and 24th-31st December) and is subject to availability
- The ‘prize’ consists of accommodation based on two people sharing a double/twin on a bed & breakfast basis only. The winner and their companion must complete their travel (both inbound and outbound) together and will consist of two (2) return (economy) rail tickets from any mainland station within the UK or two return (economy) air tickets from any UK mainland airport. Any incidentals must be settled prior to departure.
- The promoter is not responsible or liable to the winner for any travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, weather, terrorism or other events outside the reasonable control of the promoter
- The winner and their travel companion are responsible for their own travel insurance
- There is no purchase or sales presentation, or fee payable in order to enter the draw
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable