Terms and Conditions
WIN A TWO-NIGHT STAY IN EDINBURGH!
We’re giving you the chance to win a two-night trip to Edinburgh!
To be in with a chance of winning please complete the survey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- There is no purchase or sales presentation, or fee payable in order to enter the draw.
- There is a limit to one (1) entry per person.
- Participation in the prize draw is open to persons aged at least 18 on the date of the draw, with the exception of employees of the promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 5 pm on Wednesday, 31st October 2018.
- Winner will be notified by email no later than 5 pm on Friday 2nd November 2018.
- Prize must be claimed by 5 pm on Wednesday, 15th November 2018
- Prize must be taken by 30th June 2019 (excluding December 2018) and is subject to availability.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of accommodation based on two people sharing a double/twin on a bed & breakfast basis only.
- The winner and their companion must complete their travel (both inbound and outbound) together and will consist of two (2) return (economy) rail tickets from any mainland station within the UK up to a maximum spend of £150 per travel. Any incidentals must be settled prior to departure.
- The promoter is not responsible or liable to the winner for any travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, weather, terrorism or other events outside the reasonable control of the promoter.
- The winner and their travel companion are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Criton, t/a Information Apps, 38 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, EH3 9SJ